Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Happy Birthday Amy!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member =jenny='s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    happy week after your birthday *L*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank yoU!!!!


    It's BUbba's birthday today!...RAWR...I hope he get's some cake cuz im cravin' it!


    I got him the Dumb and DUmber dvd... a telescoping fishing net.... and a Mel Dutton Decoy!.....and some love thrown in there too [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well I know i am late....well beyond late...but

    hope your birthday was a great one....and happy birthday..

  4. #14
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry i missed it this year cuddle bug.... hope ya had a good 29th birthday... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my buddy is back! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] !!!! YAY!!!!

    WOOOohoOOOOOOOO


    <marquee>rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</marquee>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well....let me clarify something....

    not "BUDDY"...but my buddy..my friend!


    wooT WooT!


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I missed it too. How does it feel to be 29? Gawd I remember when you were just some confused lil girl with a crush on Evo *crackin

    Much Love! I hope you had a fabulous day [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •